We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see my disclosures for more info.
Fathers Day is literally just around the corner. Where would we be without our Dads? My Dad is the standard, can fix anything, open armed, give you the shirt off his back type of guy. My husband is naturally good at everything he does, like annoyingly good. He is very selfless and is sooo funny, he is charming and so sweet. I could go on forever, but one of the things I love most about my husband is the way he is with our daughter. To say he is an amazing Father is an understatement. I have been blessed with far more than I deserve. For this Fathers Day I want to make it extra special. While our relationship has never been based upon gifts, it is a nice gesture on such an occasion as Fathers Day. This list of gift ideas can go great for any Dad, young or old, most UNDER $25.00!
- Beard Bib– I love this because it attaches to the mirror for easy clean up. NO MORE beard hair everywhere.
- Beard Oil – I also love this because it helps his beard be softer to the touch.
- Beard Trimmer – While on the topic of beard maintenance, this trimmer has 13 attachments to do whatever design Dad may want.
- Shaving Cream – This shaving cream is great because thick and creamy. It’ll help his razor cut right through the course beard.
5. NBA Sports Team Hat– I know both my Husband and my Dad are sports fans and would rock these hats.
6. NFL Wallet – Select his favorite team. I like these ones because of their sleek leather.
7. MLB Tumbler – Make Dad feel super special with his own team cup.
8. College Sports – If College Sports is more of his thing, add a little decal to his car, mancave, office, wherever.
9. Sport Shorts – Make Dad comfy this fathers day with a classic pair of sport shorts.
10. Sweat Pants – If you want something a little warmer, these Joggers by Under Armour are very comfortable.
11. Best Dad Shirt – Both my Husband and my Dad are huge Star Wars fans. I could see either one of them rocking this shirt. Plus, they both earned it.
12. Super Sleek Watch – Have you ever seen anything so sleek and slim in your entire life? No? Me either. 😉 I really do like the look of this sweet accessory.
Of course this list wouldnt be complete with out the “Fathers Day Gift Classics”
15. Tie Clip
If none of these work for you or the Dads in your life. Get him a Gift Card.
If you found this helpful pleas Pin it to Pinterest.
You might also like or find helpful: